Mitakon Zhongyi FreeWalker 42.5mm F1.2
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 85mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design
A fast prime providing a classic portrait-length perspective, the Mitakon Zhongyi FreeWalker 42.5mm f1.2 Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi is designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras, where it provides an 85mm equivalent focal length. The bright f/1.2 maximum aperture offers extensive control over depth of field and focus position, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. Its manual focus design is complemented by depth of field and focus distance scales, and a minimum focusing distance of 1.5′ is ideal for working with close-up subjects. The optical helps to maintain a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy throughout the aperture range while a metal lens barrel and mount provide enhanced durability and handling during use. Pairing the bright maximum aperture and long focal length, this lens’ ability to isolate subject matter is ideally suited to portraiture and other pictorial applications.
Find other Mitakon Zhongyi lenses here
- Portrait-length 42.5mm prime is compatible with mirrorless Micro Four Thirds digital cameras where it will provide an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over your focus position to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- A nine-elements-in-seven-groups design helps to maintain overall image clarity, color accuracy, and sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- Manual focus design pairs with printed distance and depth of field scales for greater focusing precision as close as 1.5′ away.
- A 9-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.