Mitakon Zhongyi 85mm F2
- Pentax K Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
Often considered the ideal focal length for portraiture, Mitakon Zhongyi 85mm f2 Lens is a manual focus prime designed for full-frame and APS-C-sized Pentax K-mount DSLR cameras. The 6 element, 6 group design is housed within a metal lens barrel, which features printed depth of field and distance scales for greater control over focus placement. Complementing the short telephoto perspective, an f/2 maximum aperture enables selective focus and shallow depth of field control as well as enhanced performance in difficult lighting conditions. Furthermore, a 10-blade diaphragm helps to produce pleasing bokeh.
Find other Mitakon Zhongyi lenses here
- Prime portrait-length Pentax K mount lens designed for both APS-C and full-frame sensors. On APS-C-sized sensors, the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 127.5mm.
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for pre-focusing techniques.
- Ten-blade diaphragm works well with the short telephoto perspective of the lens to produce a smooth out-of-focus quality in conjunction with selective focus imagery.