Mitakon Zhongyi 20mm F2 4.5x Super Macro
- Fujifilm X-Mount/APS-C Format
- 30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Magnification Range: 4.5x to 4x
- Maximum Working Distance: 0.8″
- Manual Focus Operation
- Metal Lens Barrel
- 3-Blade Diaphragm
A specialized optic for truly close-up shooting, this Mitakon Zhongyi 20mm f2 4.5x Super Macro Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi is designed for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras. Offering a magnification range of 4.5x to 4x, and a minimum working distance of 0.8″, this lens is solely designed for producing greater-than-life-size images of small objects without the need of extension tubes or other accessories. Its compact form-factor makes it ideal for placing into tight or awkward shooting angles and a metal lens barrel offers durability and rigidity.
Find other Mitakon Zhongyi lenses here
- Designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Specialized super macro lens is designed for working with close-up subjects and provides a maximum magnification of 4.5x and a minimum magnification of 4.0x.
- Minimum working distance (distance from front of lens to subject) is 0.8″; the lens does not offer infinity focus.
- Manual focus control for fine-tuning focus position and a manually adjustable aperture ranges from f/2 to f/16 for adjusting exposure and depth of field.
- Six elements in four groups optical design provides consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Wide-angle focal length pairs with the high magnification range for producing dynamic compositions.
- Metal lens barrel is both rigid and durable.