Meike MK-8mm F3.5 Fisheye
- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 12.8mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Nano Coating
A creative tool for producing dramatically distorted imagery, the Mieke MK-8mm f3.5 Fisheye Lens from Mieke is a Canon EF-M-mount lens providing a 12.8mm equivalent focal length. Its fisheye design provides a surreal field of view with strong distortion and curved horizons to yield a unique effect. Individual lens elements feature a multi-layer nano coating to control surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to realize a high degree of contrast and color accuracy, even when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Find other Meike lenses here
- This 8mm f/3.5 lens is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 12.8mm equivalent focal length.
- Distinct fisheye design produces an impressively wide angle of view along with strong visual distortion for producing creative effects.
- Multi-layer nano coating has been applied in order to suppress ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design along with a manual aperture ring offer precise control over both focus and exposure.
- All-metal construction is durable and a focus distance scale has been engraved on the lens barrel for pre-focusing needs.