Meike MK-6.5mm F2 Circular Fisheye
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 9.75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Nano Coating
Catering to image-makers looking for a truly distinct look, the Mieke MK-6.5mm f2 Circular Fisheye Lens from Mieke is a Sony E-mount lens providing a 9.75mm equivalent focal length. Its fisheye design realizes an impressive 190° angle of view along with a unique circular image shape and strong distortion for a surreal quality. Individual lens elements feature a multi-layer nano coating to control surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to realize a high degree of contrast and color accuracy, even when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Find other Meike lenses here
- This 6.5mm f/2 lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 9.75mm equivalent focal length.
- Distinct fisheye design produces a circular image with a 190° angle of view and strong visual distortion.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer nano coating has been applied in order to suppress ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design along with a manual aperture ring offer precise control over both focus and exposure.
- All-metal construction is durable and a focus distance scale has been engraved on the lens barrel for pre-focusing needs.