Meike MK-50mm F2
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Nano Coating
A flexible prime, the Micro Four Thirds-mount Meike MK-50mm f2 Lens from Meike is a 100mm equivalent lens characterized by its bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working with selective focus techniques as well as in difficult lighting conditions. A multi-layer nano coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens has a manual focus design for working with subjects as close as 2.1′ away and a 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Find other Meike lenses here
- This 50mm f/2 lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 100mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Multi-layer nano coating has been applied in order to suppress ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Manual focus design along with a manual aperture ring offer precise control over both focus and exposure.
- All-metal construction is durable and depth of field and focus distance scales have been printed onto the lens barrel for pre-focusing needs.