Meike MK-28mm F2.8
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 56mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Nano Coating
Characterized by its especially slim design, the Meike MK-28mm f2.8 Lens from Meike is a Micro Four Thirds-mount prime offering a 56mm equivalent focal length. The modest f/2.8 maximum aperture promotes a thinner, pancake-like form factor that is ideal for travel and everyday use. Individual lens elements feature a multi-layer nano coating to control surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to realize a high degree of contrast and color accuracy, even when working in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, the lens sports a manual focus design for working with subjects as close as 9.8″ away.
Find other Meike lenses here
- This 28mm f/2.8 lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Slim pancake design makes this lens especially portable and ideal for everyday use.
- Multi-layer nano coating has been applied in order to suppress ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design along with a manual aperture ring offer precise control over both focus and exposure.
- All-metal construction is durable and depth of field and focus distance scales have been engraved on the lens barrel for pre-focusing needs.