Meike MK-12mm F2.8
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 18mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Nano Coating
Presenting a dramatic wide-angle field of view, the FUJIFILM X-mount Meike MK-12mm f2.8 Lens from Meike is an 18mm equivalent lens featuring a relatively bright f2.8 maximum aperture to balance low-light performance with a compact form factor. Individual lens elements feature a multi-layer nano coating to control surface reflections, flare, and ghosting in order to realize a high degree of contrast and color accuracy, even when working in bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, the lens sports a manual focus design along with minimum focusing distance of 3.9″ for working with close-up subjects.
Find other Meike lenses here
- This 12mm f/2.8 lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 18mm equivalent focal length.
- Multi-layer nano coating has been applied in order to suppress ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design along with a manual aperture ring offer precise control over both focus and exposure.
- All-metal construction is durable and depth of field and focus distance scales have been engraved on the lens barrel for pre-focusing needs.
There are no reviews yet.