Meike 6.5mm F2.0 lens multicoated for Micro 4/3
This manual lens has been specially developed for Micro 4/3 cameras with APS-C Live MOS sensor. With its large aperture opening up to F2.0, it has a high light intensity and allows precise images even in poor light conditions.
The lens is multi-coated, its body made of metal is high-quality processed and can be pleasantly and easily ice. It is suitable both for product, portrait and landscape photography,panoramic photography,showing a circular image,highlight the characteristics of shooting objects, very interesting.
Micro 4/3 Cameras with APS-C Live MOS Sensor
For example, Olympus EM1, M5, M10, EP5, EPL3, PL5, PL6, PL7
For example, Panasonic Lumix GM1, GM2, GX1,GX50,GX80, GX2, GX7, GX8, GF5, GF6, GF7, GH3,GH5,GH8,GH85 GH4v
- Compatible with M43 MFT mount mirrorless cameras,such as Panasonic G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GM1, GM5, GM10, GX1, GX7, GX8, GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4,Olympus epm1, epm2, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-M1, E-M5, E-M10
- The lens enhances close-up shots with a minimum focusing distance of about 19 centimeter
- Featuring supeiror multi-layer nano coating reduce the flaring and ghosting
- With wide maximum aperture of f2, the lens can deliver smooth bokeh
- Decent compact-size lens body makes it easier to carry and use