Manfrotto MB MBAG70N Overview
Made of strong, ballistic nylon for resisting tears and abrasions, the Unpadded Tripod Bag 60cm in black from Manfrotto is designed to store and protect a select tripod up to 26.7″. When not used for transporting a tripod, the bag may be used to carry a monopod. For impact protection the bag features a thermoformed, padded end cap. The bag has a quiver-style, full-length zipper with dual zipper pulls.
Intelligently designed, the tripod legs fit in the narrower end of the bag. This arrangement allocates additional room on the wide end for accommodating your tripod head. Carry or wear the bag with the wide shoulder strap. A small fabric loop on the unpadded end of the bag is useful for hanging the bag from a hook. To combat occasional precipitation, the bag has a water-repellent coating.
- Ballistic nylon with a water-repellent coating
- Padded end cap for protection to the tripod head, the rest of the bag is unpadded
- Full length zipper
- Bag is slightly tapered to provide a better fit for a tripod with the head attached. The wider end of the bag accommodates select tripod heads without having to remove all the levers.
- Carry with included shoulder strap
- Compatible with select 26.7″ tripods with heads