Manfrotto 492 Overview
The Manfrotto 492 Micro Ball Head has a load capacity of 4.4 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 1/4″-20 mount. By loosening the 492 Micro Ball Head’s locking knob, its ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 mount can be connected to the 492 Micro Ball Head’s rubberized, non-slip platform.
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4″-20 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Rubberized, non-slip platform with 1/4″-20 mount
- Locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction