- Supports 16.5 lb
- Unique Bridge Architecture
- 75mm Half Ball
- 4-Step Counterbalance System
The Manfrotto 504HD Fluid Video Head features an innovative design that improves performance while reducing weight, as well as offering a soupçon of style. The head’s patented Bridging Technology allows for a wider top plate and longer sliding plate that add stability and balance to a set of state-of-the-art professional features. With its ability to support up to 16.5 lb, the 504HD can be used with a variety of video and photo cameras. The newly designed counterbalance system includes four presets from 0 to 16.5 lb, enabling proper balance no matter what the camera’s size or weight.
Find other Manfrotto tripods here
At the same time, redesigned variable friction components with clearly marked degree scales and vibration-free movement bring new levels of fine tuning to your tilts and pans. An illuminated leveling bubble keeps horizons from tilting, even in the dark, while independent disc-brake locks make sure the head stays secure when at rest.
Whether you’re using a pro camcorder or a highly accessorized video DSLR on a rod system, the 504HD takes some of the strain off your support rig by providing two 3/8″ threads integrated into the sides of the top plate. These Easy Link connectors allow attachment of monitors, arms, and other accessories directly to the head, making the camera less top-heavy while reducing setup time.
- Pan fluid drag system for a more ergonomic operation
- Easy Link connectors for attaching accessories
- Wider top plate and longer sliding plate for extra stability and balance while using video or photo equipment
- More rigid structure for maximum precision and improved responsiveness
- 4-step counterbalance system ensures quick setup and optimal performance
- Ball bearing drag system for precise, smooth movements
- Lightweight modern materials for optimum balance of strength and size