Manfrotto MK190X3-2W Overview
Manfrotto’s 190X3 Three Section Tripod with MHXPRO-2W Fluid Head is suitable for still photographers, video shooters, and even birdwatchers who want professional features in a small package. The included head supports over eight pounds of camera and accessories on a head with two fluid drag settings to smooth your tilts. The head allows you to tilt from straight down to almost straight up in one continuous move, and the quick release camera plate lets you quickly pull your camera from the head when you have to move quickly.
Two tilt drag settings allow you to adjust the head to match the needs of the shot, and the fixed pan settings provides you resistance for slow smooth pans. The aluminum legs feature a 10″ triangular shaped center column that adds height while maintaining torsional stability. The spreaderless design and independent leg height adjustment allows you to use the legs on uneven surfaces without sufferening from wobble that ground level spreaders can cause. Four preset locking positions allow you to lower the legs to approx. 7.5″ high or nearly to the ground with the optional ground level adapter.
- The fixed pan drag, and two settings for tilt drag allow you to tune the head to provide smooth moves when used used with optional cameras and accessories that weigh less than 8.8 pounds.
- Dual panhandle rosettes allow you to mount the included panhandle on either side of the fluid head.
- The included quick release plate mounts on the head, the quick release mechanism features a safety release mechanism that helps keep your gear secure.
- Quick Power Lock leg clamps allow single hand operation, while securely locking the legs against slipping.
- Manfrotto/s Easy Link port is a 3/8″-16 that is built into the top casting, and allows you to easily attach optional accessories to your legs.