Laowa 65mm F2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 97.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
Close-focusing, apochromatic, and compact, the Laowa 65mm f2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO from Venus Optics is a sleek telephoto prime designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras. Its macro design enables a greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification along with a 6.7″ minimum focusing distance to suit working with close subjects. In regard to the optics, it uses three extra-low dispersion elements to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
Find other Laowa Lens Here
Additionally, it is a manual focus lens, with an internal focusing design, and has a nine-blade diaphragm to contribute to a smooth bokeh quality to suit shallow depth of field applications.
- Telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 97.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens uses three low dispersion elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and accurate rendering.
- Greater-than-life-size 2:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 6.7″ minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- Internal focusing maintains the overall length of the lens during use for easier use, especially when working with nearby subjects.
- A nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.