Laowa 17mm F4 GFX Zero-D
Exceptionally wide, the Laowa 17mm f4 GFX Zero-D from Venus Optics is an impressive ultra-wide prime designed for FUJIFILM G-mount mirrorless medium format cameras. With a broad 113° angle of view, this lens is well-suited to a range of subjects, including architecture, interiors, landscapes, and astrophotography. The optical design incorporates a series of extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements, which correct a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. As part of the Zero-D series, this lens also offers notable distortion control for accurate subject portrayal. A Frog Eye coating has been applied to the front element, as well, which protects the lens from dust and moisture.
Find other Laowa Lens Here
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 13mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
Additionally, its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.9″ away and a five-blade diaphragm contributes to producing 10-point sun stars.
- Ultra-wide 17mm prime is designed for use with FUJIFILM G-mount medium format mirrorless cameras where it provides a 13mm equivalent focal length.
- Two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements are featured to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for sharper, clearer, and more color-accurate imagery.
- Part of the Zero-D series, the optical design helps to reduce distortion for improved geometric accuracy, making it suitable for interior and architecture photography applications.
- Frog Eye Coating has been applied to the front element to help repel water and dust.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.9″ away.
- Five-blade diaphragm produces clean 10-point sun stars when photography point light sources and specular highlights.
- Front 86mm filter thread accepts screw-in filters.