Laowa 15mm T2.1 Zero-D Cine
- E-Mount Lens, T2.1 to T22 Aperture
- 110° Angle of View, Low Distortion
- Covers Full Frame
- 5.9″ Close Focus, 0.8 MOD Cine Gears
This Sony E mount Laowa 15mm T2.1 Zero-D Cine Lens from Venus Optics is marked in feet and provides a wide 110° angle of view well suited for outdoor and landscape shots and in tight interior locations, and it is optimized for digital cinematography. It is lightweight and compact so it is suitable for both handheld shooting and gimbal use, as well as tripod-mounted shooting. The lens produces an image circle that will cover full-frame-sized sensors or smaller.
Find other Laowa lenses here
The 15mm cine lens features a maximum aperture of T2.1 with 12 elements in 9 groups. Its 5-blade aperture provides a soft, pleasing bokeh, a shallow depth of field with little to no distortion, and a 5.9″ close focus distance. The focus and aperture rings feature industry-standard 0.8 MOD gearing that will accommodate standard cine follow focus motors. The 80mm front diameter features a 77mm thread for adding filters. Focus and aperture markings are on the side of the lens to aid focus pullers. A hard-shell Pelican case with custom foam is included to protect and transport the lens.
- Wide-angle 15mm T2.1 prime designed for E mount cine cameras with up to full-frame sensor
- Designed with 12 elements in 9 groups, low distortion, and 5-blade iris
- 80mm front diameter with 77mm filter threads
- 5.9″ close focus and standard 0.8 MOD focus ring
- Hard-shell Pelican case with custom foam is included