FUJIFILM XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 91mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element, One ED Element
Excelling at close range, the FUJIFILM XF 60mm f2.4 R Macro is a 91mm-equivalent prime featuring a 1:2 maximum magnification along with a 10.5″ minimum focusing distance. A maximum f/2.4 aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field. The optical design features one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Find other FUJIFILM Lenses here
- Portrait-length prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 91mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.4 maximum aperture balances a compact design with lens speed for working in difficult lighting conditions and controlling depth of field.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers half of life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 10.5″ to suit working with close-up subjects.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.