FUJIFILM XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 84-305mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element, Two ED Elements
Covering a versatile telephoto range, the FUJIFILM XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 R LM OIS from FUJIFILM is an 84-305mm-equivalent zoom well-suited for sports, event photography, and portraiture. Its optical design incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements and one aspherical element, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and sharpness. A Super EBC coating also helps to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics, an optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops in order to achieve sharper handheld photos. Also, a linear AF motor provides quick and quiet focusing performance to benefit both stills and video use.
Find other FUJIFILM Lenses here
- Telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers an 84-305mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A 4.5 stop-effective optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Linear motor delivers quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance that is especially beneficial when working with fast-moving subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.