Fujifilm 55-200mm F/3.5-4.8 Overview
The lens configuration includes one aspherical element, two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens elements, and one Super ED element to minimize chromatic aberration and provide corner to corner sharpness throughout the zoom range. Fujifilm’s HT-EBC lens coating controls reflections and substantially reduces flare and ghosting.
The lens barrel itself is constructed of high quality metal and includes both a focusing ring and aperture ring for easy adjustments while keeping your eye on the subject. The aperture ring offers 17 stops in 1/3 EV steps, and the steps are click stops for accurate manual control.
- An advanced optical design covering a wide range of telephoto focal lengths with a 35mm format focal length equivalency of 84-305mm
- Optical Image Stabilization provides 4.5 stops of correction for sharp, blur-free imaging at long focal lengths and in low light shooting conditions.
- Dual linear motors for fast, accurate and quiet auto focus operation
- Minimum focus distance of 3.6′ (1.1 m) across the entire zoom range allows telephoto close-ups and detailed imaging.
- Aspherical, Extra Low Dispersion and Super Extra Low Dispersion lens elements provide sharp imaging at all focal lengths and apertures and minimize chromatic aberrations.
- HT-EBC coating on the entire lens surface controls reflections and reduces flare and ghosting.
- Aperture ring with 1/3 EV click stops easily adjusts the aperture while holding the camera to your eye and a metal focus ring offers precise manual focus control.
- Metal lens barrel and high quality construction make this lens lightweight for its focal lengths, portable and durable.