FUJIFILM X-E2S Kit with Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0
• 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
• Scratch-resistant, high-definition 3″ LCD display with 1,040K dots
• New AF system offers the 49-point Single Point mode for fast, precise focusing, and a new Zone and Wide/Tracking modes with a 77-point area to capture moving subjects
• Maximum ISO performance up to 51200 sensitivity
• Near silent electronic shutter capable of exposures up to 1/32,000 second
• Two command dials and seven customizable function buttons
• Auto Mode Switch for quickly changing to an advanced auto mode with optimized settings
• Super Intelligent pop-up flash
• Full HD video 1080p at 60fps
• Advanced creative filters
The X-E2S features a 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and an EXR Processor II to produce high-resolution imagery and Full HD 1080p video with notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200. The EXR Processor II also contributes to a wealth of speed throughout the camera, including a continuous shooting rate of 7 fps as well as an apt Intelligent Hybrid AF system and enhanced manual focusing aids. For image monitoring, review, and menu navigation, both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD screen are available. The body design extends this versatility through the implementation of manual, physical control dials on the top plate of the camera; customizable buttons and a Q Menu button for expedited access to some of the most oft-used settings; and access to built-in Wi-Fi for wireless image sharing to linked mobile devices.
Included with the camera body is the XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens; a standard zoom lens providing a 27-84mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. This lens integrates optical image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake to benefit working with longer shutter speeds or greater focal lengths and a linear motor-drive AF system provides fast, smooth focusing capabilities.