Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II Digital Camera
- 20.1MP 1″ High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3x Optical Zoom f/2-4.9 Lens
- 28-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
A sleek, pocketable, and quite capable camera, the black Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II from Canon mixes a compact form factor with advanced imaging capabilities. Pairing a 20.1MP 1″ CMOS sensor with a DIGIC 7 image processor, this combination produces clean, high-resolution image quality well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions, with extended sensitivity to ISO 12800, and also avails quick shooting performance up to 8.2 fps for working with moving subjects.
Find other Canon cameras here
Full HD 1080p video recording is also supported, as well as in-camera time-lapse movies for producing dynamic moving image content. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 3x optical zoom lens, which covers a wide-angle to portrait-length 28-84mm equivalent focal length range, and Dynamic IS benefits this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake. The slim camera body also features a 3.0″ touchscreen LCD for intuitive control as well as built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth for wirelessly transferring imagery and remotely controlling the camera from a mobile device.
20.1MP 1″ CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Processor
3x Optical Zoom Lens and Image Stabilization
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- For live view monitoring and image playback, a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available and features a touchscreen design for intuitive settings control and menu navigation.
- Compact, pocket-sized form factor is ideal for carrying with you at all times.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly transfer images to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth pairing allows you to easily connect to smartphones or tablets to permit remote control over the camera from your device using the Canon Camera Connect app.
- The included NB-13L rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 235 shots per charge when working with the screen on, or approximately 315 shots per charge in ECO mode.
Other Camera Features
- Time-Lapse Movie functions let you record a series of stills over a set time period, then automatically merge and output the time-lapse as a video for seamless playback.
- In-camera raw conversion lets you apply a range of creative adjustments to your raw files, such as Auto Light Optimizer and Picture Style adjustments, and then export them as edited JPEGs directly from the camera.
- Picture Style effects allow you to creatively refine the look of imagery in-camera while shooting; these modes include Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and three User Defined settings.