Canon EOS M10 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- Hybrid CMOS AF II
- Touch screen 3.0″ tilt LCD
- Full HD 1920×1080 movies
- Easily adjust image settings using Creative Assist
- Self Portrait Mode
- Built-in flash
The EOS M10 features an 18.0MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor to enable full-resolution shooting at 4.6 fps, full HD 1080p video recording, and expandable sensitivity to ISO 25600. A 49-point Hybrid CMOS AF II system quickly and accurately acquires focus when working in a variety of lighting conditions and shooting situations, and the compact form factor integrates a tilting 3.0″ 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD along with built-in Wi-Fi for versatile control.
Find other Canon cameras here
Included with the camera body is the EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. The STM stepping motor delivers quick, quiet autofocus performance and the Optical Image Stabilizer compensates for 3.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens’ optical design also incorporates a trio of aspherical elements to control chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharper, clearer image quality.
- Canon EOS M10 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (White)
A sleek, well-featured mirrorless camera designed for everyday use, the white Canon EOS M10 bundles an apt imaging system with intuitive handling and sharing capabilities. Revolving around an 18.0MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, the M10 is capable of producing clean, well-detailed imagery in a variety of lighting conditions. A native sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800 is expandable to ISO 25600 for shooting in low-light settings and a continuous shooting rate of 4.6 fps is ideal for working with moving subjects. The sensor and processor also enables full HD 1080p video recording as well as a Hybrid CMOS AF II focusing system that is equally fast and precise. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD that has a 180° tilting design for easy selfie compositions and working from a variety of shooting angles. For seamless sharing of photos and videos, built-in Wi-Fi is also available for wirelessly transferring imagery to a smartphone, tablet, or Connect Station CS100.
Included with the camera body is the standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. The STM stepping motor delivers quick, quiet autofocus performance and the Optical Image Stabilizer compensates for 3.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens’ optical design also incorporates a trio of aspherical elements to control chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharper, clearer image quality.
- 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Processor
- An 18.0MP APS-C CMOS sensor pairs with the DIGIC 6 image processor to offer a sensitivity range from ISO 100-12800, which is further expandable to ISO 25600, as well as a continuous shooting rate of 4.6 fps with one-shot AF or 2.2 fps with continuous servo AF.
The sensor and processor also enable full HD 1080p video recording in either 30 or 24 fps frame rates in the MP4 format. Manual control over exposure settings is also possible while recording video as well as the use of focus peaking for faster, more intuitive manual focusing.
- Hybrid CMOS AF II
- Combining contrast-detection and phase-detection focusing methods, Hybrid CMOS AF II delivers fast and precise autofocus capabilities to suit working in challenging lighting conditions and with moving subjects. A 49-point AF system benefits the use of focusing aids, such as face detection and object tracking, for accurately acquiring and maintaining focus on moving subjects.
- Body Design
- Featuring a sleek and lightweight form factor, the EOS M10 incorporates a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive touch-to-focus control and seamless menu navigation. Additionally, the screen has a 180° tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles as well as front-facing angles for well-composed selfies. The slender shape of the camera body also incorporates a thumb grip to provide a secure hold on the camera, as well as rounded edges for more comfort during longer shooting sessions.
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Included with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting and an STM stepping motor provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Creative Assist
- This feature lets you adjust various camera settings and preview the effects in real time, including the ability to modify image brightness, sharpness, contrast, color, intensity, or convert an image to monochrome. Up to six personalized settings can be stored for quickly replicating a look, and imagery from other photographers can be imported into the M10 and have the specific exposure settings displayed in order for you to replicate the look and learn how different settings affect the results.
- Self-Portrait Mode
- Benefitting from the 180° tilting touchscreen LCD, this mode allows you to make enhancements to your self-portraits. Adjustments include smoothing skin tones, blurring the background, and modifying the overall brightness of the scene. A customizable self-timer can also be set in this mode to give you the right amount of time to prepare for your shot.
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure modes, aspect ratios, AF frame modes, or drive modes. In addition to the touch-to-connect functionality of NFC, a dedicated mobile device connect button is also integrated into the camera’s design for seamless pairing of the camera to a device for browsing and sharing imagery.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in flash can be used to provide additional illumination to a scene when working in low-light conditions.
- In addition to standard JPEG files, 14-bit raw files can also be recorded for greater control when editing imagery during post-production.
- When working in continuous shooting modes, up to 1000 full-resolution JPEGs can be recorded in a single burst, or up to 666 raw files. If shooting in raw+JPEG mode, 512 frames can be shot in a burst.
- The included LP-E12 rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to record approximately 255 shots per charge, or 360 shots per charge in ECO mode.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Def. 1-3.
- Creative Filters: Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fish-Eye Effect, Art Bold Effect, Water Painting Effect, Toy Camera Effect, and Miniature Effect
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
- SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
Record Full HD 1080p video with this Class 10 compliant 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk. With enhanced data read speeds of up to 80 MB/s this Ultra SDHC memory card is designed to suit the needs of compact and mid-range point and shoot cameras. You can also save and store a variety of files such as music, movies, documents and more. The writable label found on the card allows you to write down what is saved to the card while the built-in write protect switch helps to prevent accidental data loss. This card, as with most SanDisk cards, comes shock, temperature, x-ray, magnet, and waterproof to take your files with you nearly anywhere you go.
- Class 10 performance for Full HD Video (1080p)
- Read speeds up to 80 MB/s
- Writable label for easy identification and organization
- Engineered with UHS-I bus architecture
- This SD memory card comes shock, temperature, x-ray, magnet, and waterproof proof
- Ruggard Hunter 15 Mirrorless Camera Holster Bag
The Hunter 15 DSLR Holster Bag from Ruggard holds your mirrorless camera with lens attached, face down, in shooting position. When you’re ready to shoot, simply remove your camera, get the shot and replace your camera in the bag. The zippered top of the bag opens away from your body for fast access to your gear. This also serves as a security feature since no one but you will be able to see inside the bag.
The bag has a water-repellent exterior and smooth polyester lining that helps prevent scratches to the finish of your camera/lens combo. Inside, there are two removable touch fastened strips that can be configured to support your gear.
For storage, there is a front zippered organizer panel, mesh side pocket and two side loops that accept optional pouches. On the inside of the quick-release flap, there are two touch fastened memory card pockets. The bag is carried by its removable shoulder strap, top carry handle or belt loop that will leave you hands free. The zippers have yellow pull tabs that make the bag easy to use while you’re wearing gloves.
- Carry-on Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 17.1″ (43.4 cm)