Canon EOS M10 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- Hybrid CMOS AF II
- Touch screen 3.0″ tilt LCD
- Full HD 1920×1080 movies
- Easily adjust image settings using Creative Assist
- Self Portrait Mode
- Built-in flash
Included with the camera body is the standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. The STM stepping motor delivers quick, quiet autofocus performance and the Optical Image Stabilizer compensates for 3.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens’ optical design also incorporates a trio of aspherical elements to control chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharper, clearer image quality. Further extending your reach, this kit also includes the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which offers an 88-320mm equivalent focal length range. This long-range zoom incorporates one aspherical element and one UD element to minimize aberrations and distortions and also features an Optical Image Stabilizer and STM stepping motor to benefit both stills and video applications.
- 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Processor
- An 18.0MP APS-C CMOS sensor pairs with the DIGIC 6 image processor to offer a sensitivity range from ISO 100-12800, which is further expandable to ISO 25600, as well as a continuous shooting rate of 4.6 fps with one-shot AF or 2.2 fps with continuous servo AF.
The sensor and processor also enable full HD 1080p video recording in either 30 or 24 fps frame rates in the MP4 format. Manual control over exposure settings is also possible while recording video as well as the use of focus peaking for faster, more intuitive manual focusing.
- Hybrid CMOS AF II
- Combining contrast-detection and phase-detection focusing methods, Hybrid CMOS AF II delivers fast and precise autofocus capabilities to suit working in challenging lighting conditions and with moving subjects. A 49-point AF system benefits the use of focusing aids, such as face detection and object tracking, for accurately acquiring and maintaining focus on moving subjects.
- Body Design
- Featuring a sleek and lightweight form factor, the EOS M10 incorporates a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive touch-to-focus control and seamless menu navigation. Additionally, the screen has a 180° tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles as well as front-facing angles for well-composed selfies. The slender shape of the camera body also incorporates a thumb grip to provide a secure hold on the camera, as well as rounded edges for more comfort during longer shooting sessions.
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Included with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting and an STM stepping motor provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Also included in the kit is the telephoto zoom EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides an 88-320mm equivalent focal length range. One aspherical element and one Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) element help to reduce aberrations throughout the long zoom range and an Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to benefit working with slower shutter speeds. Additionally, an STM stepping motor delivers quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus to suit both stills shooting and video recording applications.
- Creative Assist
- This feature lets you adjust various camera settings and preview the effects in real time, including the ability to modify image brightness, sharpness, contrast, color, intensity, or convert an image to monochrome. Up to six personalized settings can be stored for quickly replicating a look, and imagery from other photographers can be imported into the M10 and have the specific exposure settings displayed in order for you to replicate the look and learn how different settings affect the results.
- Self-Portrait Mode
- Benefitting from the 180° tilting touchscreen LCD, this mode allows you to make enhancements to your self-portraits. Adjustments include smoothing skin tones, blurring the background, and modifying the overall brightness of the scene. A customizable self-timer can also be set in this mode to give you the right amount of time to prepare for your shot.
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure modes, aspect ratios, AF frame modes, or drive modes. In addition to the touch-to-connect functionality of NFC, a dedicated mobile device connect button is also integrated into the camera’s design for seamless pairing of the camera to a device for browsing and sharing imagery.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in flash can be used to provide additional illumination to a scene when working in low-light conditions.
- In addition to standard JPEG files, 14-bit raw files can also be recorded for greater control when editing imagery during post-production.
- When working in continuous shooting modes, up to 1000 full-resolution JPEGs can be recorded in a single burst, or up to 666 raw files. If shooting in raw+JPEG mode, 512 frames can be shot in a burst.
- The included LP-E12 rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to record approximately 255 shots per charge, or 360 shots per charge in ECO mode.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Def. 1-3.
- Creative Filters: Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fish-Eye Effect, Art Bold Effect, Water Painting Effect, Toy Camera Effect, and Miniature Effect
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.