Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
The Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens is a moderate wide-angle lens that’s exclusively designed for the EOS M Digital Camera. It features smooth and continuous AF with a built-in stepping motor, as well as a seven blade circular aperture.
Find other Canon lenses here
- Compatible with EOS M Mirrorless Camera
- Moderate Wide-Angle Lens
- Bright f/2 Lens Aperture
- Exceptional Low-Light Performance
The lens is lightweight and small enough to carry around with you everywhere. Plus, it has a minimum focusing distance of 5.9″ (15 cm) and a bright f/2 aperture, which affords exceptional low-light performance.
- Moderate wide-angle lens for EOS M digital camera is light enough to carry with you everywhere
- Bright f/2 aperture works well with the EOS M camera’s large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance
- One aspheric lens element delivers high-resolution and high-contrast
- For movie-makers, the built-in stepping motor affords smooth and quiet continuous autofocus
- The seven blade circular aperture delivers soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9″ (15 cm), which allows you to get closer to your subjects
- Diagonal angle of view is 63°30′
- Inner Focusing System focus adjustment