Canon EF 75-300mm F4-5.6 III USM
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45
- Super Spectra Coating
- Micro Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
Find other Canon lenses here
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 120-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A micro Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance and works in conjunction with an electromagnetic diaphragm to complement photographing at fast continuous speeds.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
There are no reviews yet.