Canon 28mm F/2.8 Overview
A ring-type USM and advanced CPU with optimized AF algorithms deliver fast, quiet autofocus, superb image quality and enhanced performance characteristics that are ideal for a wide range of photographic applications. Aspherical lens elements help improve image quality on the periphery and lens coatings help minimize ghosting and flare. A 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds (bokeh). It’s a great lens to go with any EOS DSLR camera, for shooting stills or video.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 shutter speed stops of correction.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocus
- Full-time manual focus for manual adjustment while in AF mode
- Aspherical lens elements improve peripheral image quality.
- Circular diaphragm (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Silent and smooth operation makes it suitable for video shooting.
- Minimum focusing distance: 9″
- Compact design