Canon 28-300mm F/3.5-5.6 Overview
This lens is also equipped with a dual-mode Image Stabilizer suitable for panning as well as stationary subjects. With full-time manual focus override, an ultrasonic autofocus motor, a focus range limiting function, optimized lens coatings to minimize ghosting and flare, high resistance to dust, moisture and water droplets, this is a lens that’s extremely easy to use, and ideal for a wide variety of applications including nature, wildlife, sports, and documentary photography.
- High resistance to dust, moisture and water droplets
- Two-stage Image Stabilization can correct for all types of camera shake or just up/down shake (for use when panning with a moving subject)
- 8-blade circular aperture produces attractive background defocus
- Optical design incorporates 3 UD elements and 2 Aspherical elements for excellent aberration correction and superior optical performance throughout the entire zoom range
- Focus limiter switch
- Ultrasonic focus motor (USM) provides smooth, fast and quiet autofocus actio