Canon 24mm F/2.8 Overview
Aspherical lens elements reduce aberrations and help improve image quality on the periphery and Canon lens coatings minimize ghosting and flare. With a minimum focusing distance of 7.9″, the lens can create powerful and inclusive wide-angle images.
- Rear focusing system
- Image stabilization enables up to 4 stops shake correction to prevent blur when shooting at slower shutter speeds.
- An ultrasonic focus motor (USM) provides fast, silent autofocus operation.
- Manual focusing available at all times
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.87″
- Lens coatings reduces ghosting & flare