Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
Complementing the imaging capabilities, this wide-angle zoom also features a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed and has a protective fluorine coating on the exposed elements for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 25.6-56mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Three aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to make cleaning these elements significantly easier.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.