Canon EF 135mm F2L USM
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/32
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Medium-length telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 216mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an rear focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is dust and moisture-resistant for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
There are no reviews yet.