- Load Capacity: 30.9 lb
- Max Height: 64.6″
- Min Height: 16.7″
- Folded Length: 16.5″
Ideal for travelers and backpackers, the Benro GA269TB2 GoTravel Aluminum Tripod with B2 Ball Head from Benro is a compact and lightweight camera support. Weighing just 4.3 lb and able to hold up to 30.9 lb, the GA269TB2 can extend from a minimum height of 16.7″ up to 64.6″. The 5-section legs are secured with twist locks and can be independently adjusted in both height and leg angle. The legs reverse-fold around an optional ball head to help maintain the compact folded length of 16.5″.
Find other Benron tripods here
The B2 Double Action Ball Head has a dual-action design featuring separate knobs for the panning adjustment and ball movement. It can hold up to 44 lb, and weighs just 1 lb. The quick-release clamp is Arca-type compatible, and a QR plate is included with the head.
- One of the tripod’s legs can be detached and paired with the center column to produce a full-size monopod.
90° Center Column
- The Quick Flip 90° center column can quickly go from vertical to horizontal without the use of any tools.
- Twist locks with rubberized locking grips, combined with anti-rotation legs, enable fast and fumble-free set-up, plus weather and dust-resistance.
Rubber and Spiked Feet
- The GA269TB2 is equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet.
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable grip when carrying your tripod.
- A removable ballast hook can be screwed into the bottom of the center column, allowing you to hang additional weight from the tripod for increased stability.
- An included durable case with a shoulder strap provides protection and transport for your tripod.
- With the center column in the horizontal orientation and the addition of one or two GoCouplers, you can mount one or two cameras, a digital workstation, or a slider to the tripod.