- Supports up to 8.8 Pounds
- Six-Step Counterbalance
- Four-Step Pan and Tilt Drag
- 75mm Leveling Ball
The Benro BV4 Video Tripod Kit Includes a Benro BV4 head and a 2-stage/3-section tripod with removable mid-level spreader. The system can support cameras and accessories up to 8.8 pounds and features a 75mm ball/bowl fitting for stability. The head features a 6-step (1 to 5 plus 0) counterbalance system to dials in the correct amount for your setup, and independent 4-step (1 to 3 plus 0) pan and tilt drag settings for precise control over camera movements. A Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding quick release plate is provided, making it easy to set the balance point for your gear.
Find other Benron tripods here
The 2-stage, 3-section twin leg aluminum tripod incorporates a 75mm bowl and offers sturdy support for the BV4 head. It features oversized quick positive leg locks for simple and fast setup, an adjustable/removable mid-level spreader, and dual spiked feet with removable rubber pads. The tripod system extends to a maximum height of 63″, while getting as low as 31.7″. A carry case and shoulder strap are included.
- Supports up to 8.8 lb
- Six-step (0 to 5) counterbalance
- Removable tie-down stud to convert to flat base head
- Independent four-step (0 to 3) pan and tilt drag
- -75° to +90° Tilt range
- Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding plate
- Two 3/8″-16 accessory threads for mounting accessories, such as a monitor or recorder
- Bubble level
- The legs feature dual spiked feet that provide solid purchase in soft surfaces when the legs are spread wide or extended to full height.
- The removable mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain, such as stairs or rocks, while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod’s foot spikes.