Benro Aero 4
- 8.8 lb Capacity Flat Base Tripod Head
- Independent Pan and Tilt Controls
- 3-Stage Aluminum Tripod
- Integrated Leveling Platform
The Benro Aero 4 Video Travel Angel Tripod Kit from Benro combines a removable flat base video head and 3-stage aluminum tripod legs. The system has a maximum height of 65.2″ with the center column extended and features a reverse folding leg design for a storage length of only 21.7″. Supporting loads up to 8.8 pounds, the video head offers separate pan and tilt controls for smooth and precise camera movements. For increased versatility, one of the tripod legs is removable and can be combined with the center column to turn the system into a monopod when needed. A padded carry case and strap come included.
Find other Benron tripods here
Adjustable Leg Angles
- For increased versatility, the tripod legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surfaces, or at ground level.
- An integrated leveling platform on the vertical center column allows for quick leveling of the video head.
Center Column Hook
- A hook located on the bottom of the center column lets you to hang additional weight from the tripod’s center of gravity for increased stability.
Flip Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation Leg System
- Tripod height can easily be set by flipping the quick lock leg levers which, combined with anti-rotation legs, enable quick and easy set-up.
Closed-Cell Foam Grip
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your tripod.
Converts to Monopod
- The tripod easily converts to a monopod by combining the center column with the removable tripod leg.
Spiked or Rubber Feet
- The tripod legs are equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber and stainless steel spiked feet.
- QR6 Quick-release plate
- Built-in bubble level
- Padded carry case and strap included