Benro 100 x 100mm Master Series Neutral Density 3.0 Filter (10 Stops)
- 3.0 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 1000x Filter Factor, 10-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
The Benro 100 x 100mm Master Series Neutral Density 3.0 Filter is an ND filter with a 1000x filter factor that provides a 10-stop exposure reduction. Its 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
Find other Camera filters here
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coating. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The Nano coating associated with Benro Master Series neutral density filters provides an additional 13th layer over each side of this filter, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
This filter is constructed from Schott B270 glass for increased optical clarity as well as color fidelity and measures 2mm thick.
- 3.0 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 10-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Constructed from Schott B270 glass for optical clarity
- Plastic case with padded pouch for storage and transport