Flash trigger for canon. Easily control your studio strobe flash. It enables you to effectively trigger one or more flashes in your studio at the same time. Wirelessly control your Speedlight flash. Simply mount the transmitter on your camera and the receiver on your Speedlight, and you will have effective control of your off-camera flash guns. Wirelessly control your camera shutter. Whether shooting in single shot, bulb, continuous, or self-time mode, you’ll have complete control of your camera shutter from a distance.
Aputure MXII-C Trigmaster II for Canon
- Three in One function; Control Studio Strobe Light, Speedlight flash and Camera Shutter
- 2.4G Radio Frequency: more Stability and Sensitivity; 16 Independent Channels
- Flashes may be triggered up to 120 meters in an open area, no flash leakage within 80 meters.
- Awakens most Speedlight’s, including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, etc.
- Compatible with High-Voltage Flash. Upgraded Transmitter provides a Longer Battery Life