- 256 LEDs with 45° Beam Angle
- 3200 to 9500K Output
- 1500 Lux Brightness at 3.3′
- 1 to 100% Dimming
The Aputure AL-F7 On-Camera Variable Color LED Light is an on-camera LED light that utilizes 256 LEDs with a CRI of 95+ to deliver variable color illumination with high color accuracy. This fixture features variable color temperature output from 3200 to 9500K. The fixture’s 45° beam angle produces a brightness of 1500 lux at 3.3′ when set to 5500K.
Find Other lighting and Studio here
A stepless dimming dial is provided on the back of the unit for adjusting light output from 1 to 100%. Color temperature and brightness are also controlled by a single stepless rotating knob. The built-in LCD screen provides information on the remaining battery charge, color temperature, and brightness. Two 1/4″-20 threaded mounting holes, one on top and one at the bottom of the fixture, provide for a variety of mounting possibilities.
- 256 LEDs with 45° beam angle.
- 3200 to 9500K variable color temperature light fixture.
- High CRI of ≥95.
- Stepless dimming dial for adjusting light output from 1 to 100%.
- Powered by an L-series battery, D-Tap, or USB-C.
- Because the light has a variable color range of 3200 to 9500K, when the light is set to 5500K (daylight balanced) both sets of LEDs are on at full, providing the maximum brightness from this fixture when compared to using the light at 3200 or 9500K.
- The LCD screen provides information on the fixture’s output as well as the charge state of the battery. The screen also indicates whether the adjustment knob is controlling brightness or color temperature. To switch from brightness to CCT or CCT to brightness, just apply a short press to the adjustment knob.
- The included cold shoe ball joint adapter enables mounting the light to your camera’s accessory shoe via the 1/4″-20 threaded hole on the fixture. In addition, the bottom of the cold shoe foot features a 3/8″-16 threaded hole, and includes a 3/8″-16 to 1/4″-20 reducing bushing.
- Included with the fixture is a diffusion filter.