7artisans Photoelectric 7.5mm F2.8 Fisheye
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 11.25mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Lens Coating
Characterized by an expansive 180° angle of view, the Fujifilm X 7artisans Photoelectric 7.5mm F2.8 Fisheye from 7artisans is an all-manual lens capable of producing unique perspectives and creative distortions. The lens’s f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also helps to maintain a small and lightweight form factor for handheld shooting. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a built-in petal-shaped lens hood also helps to reduce flare and protects the front element.
Find other 7artisans Lens here
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 11.25mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 4.7″ away.
- An 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.