7artisans Photoelectric 25mm F/1.8 Overview
Designed for Fujifilm X-mount cameras, this black 25mm f/1.8 Lens from 7artisans Photoelectric is a wide prime lens with completely manual operation. It covers sensor sizes up to the APS-C format, offering an equivalent focal length of 37.5mm that is well-suited for street shooting and travel photography. A rounded 12-blade diaphragm offers pleasing bokeh and smooth out-of-focus areas, with a bright maximum aperture of f/1.8 for low-light photography that can be stopped down to f/16 to improve depth of field.
The lens’ optics feature 7 elements in 5 groups that are treated with a multi-layer high permeability coating, which helps reduce reflections and improve image quality. Both the manual focus and aperture rings are knurled to improve grip and are complemented by an engraved depth of field scale for easy operation. Other features include a minimum focus distance of 7.1″ for close-up shots and a 46mm front filter thread for mounting a wide variety of optional filters.
- 25mm prime lens that mounts to Fujifilm X-mount cameras, designed to cover sensors up to APS-C size
- Equivalent focal length of 37.5mm that is ideal for street and travel photography
- Aperture range from f/1.8 to f/16, allows for extensive control over exposure and depth of field
- 12-blade rounded diaphragm results in soft bokeh and pleasing out-of-focus areas
- Manual focus and aperture rings with knurled areas for easy operation
- Lens elements feature a multi-layer coating that reduces internal reflections, helping eliminate flares and ghosting
- Focuses as close as 7.1″ for shooting close-ups of your subject
- Front thread with a size of 46mm for accepting a variety of filters